Smart phones are rapidly becoming the new cameras for would be photographers and it's clear to see why, their snapping and image manipulation abilities are strikingly good. This means setting aside those professional photographers that still need their oversized lens most folk today are ditching the separate digi cams for their phones. We compare the latest smart phone cameras that you may wish to treat yourself to.
- Nokia Lumia 1020 An incredibly impressive camera phone the Lumia 1020 has a staggering 41 megapixels res.
- Sony Xperia Z2 Super powerful smart phone camera with 20.7 mp resolution and digital zoom of up to 8x.
- Samsung G S5 Another 16 mp phone with an autofocus that can snap a picture in just over 0.3 seconds.
- iPhone 5S A Sapphire Crystal lens cover and backside illumination results in a superior photo with the 5S.
Popular Digital Cameras
- Sony Cyber Shot HX 30V The DSC-HX30V gets a zoom upgrade from 16x to 20x, along with a wider aperture and no increase in size.
- Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 Every once in a while Canon makes a new camera that seems to reside in this "no man's land" of function and price.
- Nikon Coolpix L810 The Nikon COOLPIX L810 is the company's latest entry into the entry-level, medium-range zoom, point-and-shoot category.